• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I just got the most amazing email

Smiley, we just added a TV show you might like
Inbox

Netflix <info@mailer.netflix.com> Unsubscribe
2:57 PM (44 minutes ago)
to me

Scrotal Recall Season 1
2014 6 Episodes
In his quest for true love, Dylan found chlamydia. Joined by friends Evie and Luke, he relives past encounters as he notifies all his former partners

.... what the fuck?

"Scrotal Recall" is the most amazing pun show name I've ever heard

Cindro

Fantastic -- just found out NBC Sports Network is blacked out when I try to watch it via my web browser. I HAVE a paid cable subscription (which includes NBCSN), but I don't have a TV. Why on earth won't they still let me watch it on their website? This is pretty infuriating.

At least there's an official Blackhawks sports bar a few blocks from my apartment.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Fantastic -- just found out NBC Sports Network is blacked out when I try to watch it via my web browser. I HAVE a paid cable subscription (which includes NBCSN), but I don't have a TV. Why on earth won't they still let me watch it on their website? This is pretty infuriating.

At least there's an official Blackhawks sports bar a few blocks from my apartment.

www.hockeystreams.com

you're welcome

and yes, it's worth it and on mobile and 60fps.

Ricker

Too bad RDS lost the Canadiens for the playoffs to TVASport,not paying for that one...got to watch on CBC,no problem with that...Coronation Street is on right now lol...

Also the NHL bracket screen is all messed up on Chrome for me...you guys also...?

To all of you and your teams.

vqK4V2.gif

See you guys in a month or two.

McDavid to Toronto is happening.

Silexx

Alas, my team made it to the semi-finals this year so I'm going to miss tonight's game. To make matters worse, if we win, we play on Friday.

Either way, I don't think I'll be too disappointed with either results. :p

Anyways, I'll read this thread fully when I get back, so I expect to see satisfactory salt levels upon my return.

Go Sens

Megasoum

Banned
Too bad RDS lost the Canadiens for the playoffs to TVASport,not paying for that one...got to watch on CBC,no problem with that...Coronation Street is on right now lol...

Also the NHL bracket screen is all messed up on Chrome for me...you guys also...?

I have TVA Sports and I'm still watching it on CBC... It really pisses me off. Pierre Houde and Marc Denis are really doing a great job since last year.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I forgot how much I disliked the Sens seeing as they were dog shit for most of the season.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Sportsnet not showing th Habs pregame show :lol :lol what a pile of shit this network is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom