• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reposting for new page.

9ekKiK8l.jpg

Doesn't matter who I root for does it? Always ends up in disappointment.

Congrats on the win Ducks. I hope the Jets hearts you've broken tonight keep you warm at night.

Mentok

Banned
Sorry Jets' fans.

Showing the crowd is kinda sad, but they're pretty amazing to still be chanting like that...

edit: Did they chant at the end again? Watching Ducks feed, they were showing the crowd all stunned, and then they were cheering. Missed if it was a cut to a previous scene.

Yeah they were chanting "Go Jets Go!"

Calamari41

41 > 38
It's amazing to think that this is easily the most evenly matched and evenly played series, and yet it's one of the two most lopsided win-wise.

fallout

It's amazing to think that this is easily the most evenly matched and evenly played series, and yet it's one of the two most lopsided win-wise.
I actually really feel that the Ducks have consistently outplayed the Jets and are by far the better looking team. The Jets have never been able to control the possession game, which is how they've won games.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I actually really feel that the Ducks have consistently outplayed the Jets and are by far the better looking team. The Jets have never been able to control the possession game, which is how they've won games.

I think the Ducks have been playing better on the whole, especially in the first two, but Pavelec's performance has made it an even match overall.

Heretic

GAH I HATE THE DUCKS

You're in the wrong thread, bud.

Amazing game. We were truly lucky to come out with a win.

Hey Ducks! We got something in Common!

Habs and Ducks are the Only 3-0 for First Round.

Reposting for new page.

9ekKiK8l.jpg

Fuck you, Anaheim.

AWESOME!

QUACK! QUACK! QUACK!

Nah fuck the Jets fans after that Katy Perry chant.

Good thing Pavelec got lit up like a FIIIIIREWOOOOORK

I'm still in awe.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I can't do this anymore... My heart...

Socreges

Banned
Nah fuck the Jets fans after that Katy Perry chant.

Good thing Pavelec got lit up like a FIIIIIREWOOOOORK
Honestly, props to Jets fans for being creative. It takes a wholly engaged crowd to do anything but taunt the opposing goalie or belt out "Go _____ Go".

It also takes some high level idiocy to think chanting "Katy Perry" isn't completely fucking terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom