• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
my concern for game 4 is certain jets players ramping up the gooning as a means of desperation. Refs need to call it tight, especially keeping an eye on any dirty antics buflin may pull.

ZeroGravity

NHL Public Relations ‏@PR_NHL
.@AnaheimDucks are 1st team in NHL history to earn 3 straight wins when trailing entering the 3rd period in a single playoff series. (Elias)
When everyone says it can't be done...

guys come on this was a Very Good Joke pls give me validation

l4SETJq.gif

I giggled. Gotta sing it in your head

fallout

My plan for the summer is to petition the NHL to reduce game length to 2 periods. I think it will be more exciting and such because teams just hold their leads in the 3rd and that's totally boring.

I fully expect the Jets to win the next one and I'll somehow still be OK with it. But a handshake line at MTS is gold revenge for Skatey Perry.

Also whoever bet Jets in 6 is now officially eliminated.

My plan for the summer is to petition the NHL to reduce game length to 2 periods. I think it will be more exciting and such because teams just hold their leads in the 3rd and that's totally boring.

Some teams do all their GWGs in the third.

I had to pay $30 AUD for extra data packs for that game and it was worth every penny.

Also

@ElliottTeaford: Per @EliasSports, the Ducks are the first team in NHL history to win three in a row when trailing to start the third in a single series.

The first to earn a playoffs comeback stat.

Poor Jets.

Smith is in today, so Tampa will get a few extra PP's and a goal or 2 off of some idiotic play of his. However goal scoring extraordinaire Abby is also back who has the amazing power to score goals just by having other people shoot the puck at him and having it bounce into the net in amazing fashion!

Calamari41

41 > 38
NHL Public Relations ‏@PR_NHL
.@AnaheimDucks are 1st team in NHL history to earn 3 straight wins when trailing entering the 3rd period in a single playoff series. (Elias)

When everyone says it can't be done...

On the other side of the same coin: The Winnipeg Jets are the 1st team in NHL history to lose 3 straight games when leading entering the 3rd period in a single playoff series.

Maybe they'll end up being the first team to get swept while leading entering the 3rd in every game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom