• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darling seems like a good guy.

It's the honest guy beard

Q7lgWLX.jpg

butter

Marvie_3

Banned
That was a fucking crazy game. Hawks looks like they're finally getting going finally. Outside of some shitty zone clears and a garbage PP, everything else is going pretty well. Even Roszival looked really good for once. He started to bumble it up again after the 3rd period but he was really solid in regulation. It's too bad he only plays like that about once every 20-30 games. I'd still like to see Versteeg sit and Teravainen back in the lineup. Steeger looked better tonight but he still can't go 2 shifts without messing something up.

Preds are dangerous so I'm happy about a 3-1 series lead but I'm not writing them off yet.. Other than the 3rd period of game 2, it's been about as close as a series can be. Hopefully the Hawks can finish it up in Nashville though.

Montresor

If New York Rangers and Montreal face each other in the conference finals again, who has the better shot?

Twice in the past couple of years Montreal has made amazing runs to the conference finals and faced teams that dominated them (Philadelphia and New York Rangers)...

Solo

If New York Rangers and Montreal face each other in the conference finals again, who has the better shot?

Twice in the past couple of years Montreal has made amazing runs to the conference finals and faced teams that dominated them (Philadelphia and New York Rangers)...

I'd say this year it would be pretty evenly matched with Price's play. Someone would need to keep Kreider away though.

Anyways, reallllly hoping the Wings take out the Bolts. Not only is Detroit probably a better matchup for Montreal, its also an Original 6 matchup that has occurred precisely 0 times in my 32 years, so I'd love to witness it.

bill0527

4 hours sleep, have to work today and still hungover from that Preds loss.

I blame Toronto for our whole season hitting the shitter. That's the only logical explanation. That fucking curse.

Foggy

That was a fucking crazy game. Hawks looks like they're finally getting going finally. Outside of some shitty zone clears and a garbage PP, everything else is going pretty well. Even Roszival looked really good for once. He started to bumble it up again after the 3rd period but he was really solid in regulation. It's too bad he only plays like that about once every 20-30 games. I'd still like to see Versteeg sit and Teravainen back in the lineup. Steeger looked better tonight but he still can't go 2 shifts without messing something up.

Preds are dangerous so I'm happy about a 3-1 series lead but I'm not writing them off yet.. Other than the 3rd period of game 2, it's been about as close as a series can be. Hopefully the Hawks can finish it up in Nashville though.

Optimistic Marvie doesn't suit you. Not a word about Quenneville? What the fuck, dude?!

tqzGqEg.jpg

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
4 hours sleep, have to work today and still hungover from that Preds loss.

I blame Toronto for our whole season hitting the shitter. That's the only logical explanation. That fucking curse.

We call it Blue and White Disease

And yes, it's contagious

bill0527

We call it Blue and White Disease

And yes, it's contagious

Hopefully we can amputate before it spreads too far.

I think it's safe to say Fronson won't be offered a contract to stay in Nasville. I've never seen a defensive player who is afraid to hit people until he rolled into town.

Two Elimination Games Tonight.

This is gonna be a tough one.

I'd say this year it would be pretty evenly matched with Price's play. Someone would need to keep Kreider away though.

Anyways, reallllly hoping the Wings take out the Bolts. Not only is Detroit probably a better matchup for Montreal, its also an Original 6 matchup that has occurred precisely 0 times in my 32 years, so I'd love to witness it.

I would love a Wings and Habs series.

I don't think it will be as salty as this series though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom