• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foggy

Someone please GIF the very end of that. holy shit

17238188442_865c4ee367_o.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Price let that in so they could tie it and give Dutch Gretzky another chance to score in OT and get even closer to Gretzkys OT goal total. What a great group of guys .

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
Price let that in so they could tie it and give Dutch Gretzky another chance to score in OT and get even closer to Gretzkys OT goal total. What a great group of guys .

They could have left it 0-0 for the same result. Unless DG ties it AND gets the winner ;)

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Nash has not been able to get to the inside and near the net basically all series long. It's been all to the outside for him, and he's never effective from out there.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I talk about Nash not getting to the inside and all of a sudden he gets a one-timer from the slot. Go figure.

And now Zucc just missed a chance at a wide open net.

Jets are going to win, they'll be playing with nothing to lose. We will get reverse swept and Kaeptain will laugh at us.

Or we finish them off. Foot on throat and all that.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
AGally - Pleks - BGally line hasn't been good for 30 games. No idea why they're still together.

Carey chant is so half hearted.
I always love when other arenas chant his name, he's been booed and taunted by Habs fans so many times, any other fan base is just white noise to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom