• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
See? Me and my feelings.

I saved us.

dr-mccoy-and-captain-kirk-approve.gif

RangersFan

Talbot was deserving of the Steven McDonald award but I was really pulling for Brassard. He is the unsung hero of the team. I think he deserved the players player award over Nash.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
This has been a bad hockey game, straight up.

Join the club.

Rick Nash now secretly has 4 points in the playoffs. He only had 10 in 25 games last year. Shh, don't tell anyone.

That was also Brassard's third goal of the playoffs, further continuing the trend of Brassard eating the Penguins alive. He now has 7 goals in the 11 playoff games against the Penguins in the past year. He also has 21 points in his 21 games (regular season and playoffs) against the Penguins as a Ranger.

Mentok

Banned
I won't be able to watch Friday's game...so let's finish this off tonight Habs!! Seriously, not playing with any urgency.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Sens are playing better than the Habs IMO, but the Habs block a shitload of shots.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I love this Therrien system, don't do anything so you don't make a mistake.
Eh, they've actually played really well the other 3 games. I think it's just one of those games, and they're up 3-0. They're not going to be great every night, I don't feel too bad about this even if they lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom