• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parch

The Stone wrist saga has been annoying. I was tempted to check out HF Sens to see their opinion but opted to avoid further annoyance.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
the refs are bored they just keep waiving people LOL

LOL A PENALTY LOL ARE YOU SERIOUS

Mentok

Banned
Johnson not having any of Romanuks bullshit and calling him out of Prices stats vs Ottawa :lol :lol

Lol I thought that was funny too. Like a "Ok come on now" type thing.

Jesus DD is like a hobbit on ice. If he had any size, he'd actually be good.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Sure you can. You use whatever you think looks good, whether that's something cheap from Ikea or an Eames Lounge chair?

That's like saying someone who normally dines at fine dining, can't enjoy a quick bite to eat at Subway.

Frasier and Niles never ate at Subway, and if they ever did, there's a reason it was funny for them to do so.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
If the Habs score on this oh my lol

I don't know if I've EVER seen this called, not to mention in an elimination game in the playoffs

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
Shot of the crowd at the Ott/Mtl game.

W4mTnQs.png

Alucard

Banned
Daughters bathed and in bed, wife and I also showered. Did the dishes 'n wife said I can watch some hockey while she lays in bed with the girls.

#LivingTheDream

Let's go Pens. Make this worth it.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
You can hold up a guy at the blue line and punch him in the face, but if you dare cheat on the face off your ass is in the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom