• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
The team approved interviews is entirely accurate in regards to Altitude, it's gotten so painful to watch. We're missing the playoffs, but things are just peachy!

Well I mean KSE owns Altitude. It's easier than ever to control the media around the team when the team owns it. That and the fact that the Denver Post does a shit fucking job covering anything.

Well I mean KSE owns Altitude. It's easier than ever to control the media around the team when the team owns it. That and the fact that the Denver Post does a shit fucking job covering anything.

:lol Mike Chambers is so bad, I really hope they get a new beat writer. Chambers makes Dater look like a Pulitzer writer.

Going From Bloodborne to Dark Souls 2 is like night and day.

I hope there's a Halberd in Bloodborne because that's the only Weapon I'm good with in the Souls Games.

a916

Stamkos looks so terrible with the puck... he keeps losing it, doesn't even look close to his normal self, and now Detroit scores.

X4QEE35.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom