• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroGravity

tyler_johnson_tampa_bay.jpg

LOOK AT ME

LOOK AT ME

I'M THE CAPTAIN NOW

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Series = over. No way Detroit recovers.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
It'd be great if Tatar actually made an attempt to keep the puck on his fucking stick during a scoring opportunity.

He did the same thing with the opportunity at the end of the first.

That's the series, Detroit is too spooked now and Tampa has all the momentum, factor in Glenny might be injured and he was the main factor for shutting down the 2nd line, this series is over.

zychi

Banned
Ugh, a lot of Chicago fans in Nashville apparently
Did they really make fans prove they purchased the tickets while going through security? I mean, i know nashville is insecure about the national anthem with the singalong, but jesus man get your fans to show up if youre worried about fans invading your stadium

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
WTF?? I was on my way home from work and just I pulled into my garage, my ESPN app goes off and I see we lost???!?! Fucking Wings. Well congrats Tampa, you just won the series. Wings won't be able to come back from this loss. They're gonna dominate game 5 and I'm guessing Mrazek won't even finish the game.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
Only thing that'll make me feel better is watching some Australian bone his girl in a Vancouver riot tonight after the Canucks finish getting eliminated.

Montresor

Hedman: "Now we have home ice advantage again."

Blergh, why do people say this? This notion that you lose home ice advantage if you're the higher seed and you lose one of your first two home games annoys me.

Games 5 and 7 are scheduled to be in your home rink no matter what happened in games 1-2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom