• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

zedge

So the Flames put out a full page ad in the Winnipeg Sun today. Very cool.

https://twitter.com/NHLFlames/status/591414079195107328

CDUf-FzVIAA3kXS.jpg:large

Marvie_3

Banned
Lol neal

the whole world looks better when versteeg is no where near the ice. he's my bolig this year. just dont like him at all
I dont understand him. He was great earlier in the season. Then after he came back from the injury he got in the winter classic, he's been awful.

Coins

Banned
Hedman: "Now we have home ice advantage again."

Blergh, why do people say this? This notion that you lose home ice advantage if you're the higher seed and you lose one of your first two home games annoys me.

Games 5 and 7 are scheduled to be in your home rink no matter what happened in games 1-2.

Im not sure what you dont get about it. Of the remaining games, you have more at home than the opponent does, thats why its called home ice advantage. If you lose a game at home as a higher seed, and your opponent just wins their home games, the higher seed loses the series.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Look on the bright side, Nucks: if you take a page from the Winnipeg playbook and Clap Real Loud after they score on you, maybe the hockey world will collectively gag on your cock for a week.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Jones!

Also immediately after Wings fans started chanting "We want the Cup"

I'm trying to remember if Habs fans changed that early on in their playoff run last year before saying anything, but that's something you save for the Cup finals, or when you're about to close out a series in the conference final at best.

Look on the bright side, Nucks: if you take a page from the Winnipeg playbook and Clap Real Loud after they score on you, maybe the hockey world will collectively gag on your cock for a week.

No theJets have a likeable team and fan base. Also fans in Rogers would have to actually cheer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom