• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pogonip

Neo Member
Woooooooooo Nucks! First time since 2011 they've had a game 6! (I know that sounds pretty lame). They need to stop scheduling my exams at 7pm so I can watch the games from start to end. At least I came home to watch a victory this time!

Hopefully they come out as hard for Game 6, cause Calgary is likely gonna be playing much harder back home on Saturday...

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I guess someone can shop in a Flames Logo or a Canucks logo...

UZm41FD.jpg

Lol

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I vote for the JBiebs Canucks avatar I had to wear once.

Alternatively the Destiny one.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
How about "Albertan and proud" with a picture of a furry horse that says "<3 zedge"

iLLmAtlc

nervous for next game, nucks pretty much played like shit there.

ride the sedins willie, you literally don't have to do much else

iLLmAtlc

Woooooooooo Nucks! First time since 2011 they've had a game 6! (I know that sounds pretty lame). They need to stop scheduling my exams at 7pm so I can watch the games from start to end. At least I came home to watch a victory this time!

Hopefully they come out as hard for Game 6, cause Calgary is likely gonna be playing much harder back home on Saturday...

i get exams every year during playoffs, it's the worst bro.

also do you even have shaw?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Saturday schedule:

Washington @ Islanders, 3 ET
Detroit @ Tampa Bay, 6ET
Nashville @ Chicago, 8ET
Vancouver @ Calgary, 9ET

Pogonip

Neo Member
i get exams every year during playoffs, it's the worst bro.

also do you even have shaw?

I don't have a TV for Shaw. Been using Hockeystreams for season and playoff watching.

Good thing is I don't have any more exams interfering with playoff games so I'll be able to watch everything from start to finish now

Socreges

Banned
Missed the 2nd and 3rd but heard the result once our game was over. Just got home - gonna throw the 3rd period on my cable PVR affordable on-demand streaming service....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom