• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Karlsson is such a good captain, takes a penalty to sap away all the momentum from the Habs. Props.

I guess I'll cheer for The Ducks now.

Dastardly.

LET ME ON THE BANDWAGON.

I'll speak for Dastardly,

Welcome, friend.

ifg4sJSI3H7nr.gif

Red_Man

Karlsson is such a good captain, takes a penalty to sap away all the momentum from the Habs. Props.

Sens can coast now as the Habs take 5 minutes to contemplate how shit their PP is and has been for 3 years now.

Red_Man

Lol what a joke. You know your coach is a fucking idiot when Glenn Healy tears you a new one and he's right. Can't wait to see what great lines #HockeySavant comes up with.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Wooooooooo Condra!

On another note, this commentating team is probably the shittiest commentating team ever assembled.

How can you say we're going to game 6 when there's still 6 mins left in the game? Moron.

zroid

Banned
Wooooooooo Condra!

On another note, this commentating team is probably the shittiest commentating team ever assembled.

How can you say we're going to game 6 when there's still 6 mins left in the game? Moron.

Romansuck baby. We had to tolerate him all season :(

Wooooooooo Condra!

Andersen's been on fire... probably a pretty safe bet at this point.

Pikma

Banned
Can't believe this is happening, but the shame's on you Habs for letting them live, you guys could learn a thing or two from the Mighty Ducks

Red_Man

Can't believe this is happening, but the shame's on you Habs for letting them live, you guys could learn a thing or two from the Mighty Ducks
Ducks have more talent on their first line than we have on our top 3 lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom