• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

zroid

Banned
AGally - DD - Weise. That's his fucking answer to being shutout for 5 periods.
200.gif

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Sens finally got into their heads, only took them to start playing hockey instead of trying to punish them with hits.

Therrien is incapable of system adjustments so unless Pacioretty finally wakes up from his concussion Habs are done. Price will need to shut them out too.

_DrMario_

Maybe it's because I've been drinking, I'm still not really worried. That being said, Therrien is a god damn retard, and if a reverse sweep would be enough to give him the boot, I'm all aboard.

AGally - DD - Weise. That's his fucking answer to being shutout for 5 periods.

I'm not worried cause I don't care anymore. We are going to get destroyed by Tampa/Detroit. I'd much rather see the fucking circus a reverse sweep would create.

Sens finally got into their heads, only took them to start playing hockey instead of trying to punish them with hits.

Therrien is incapable of system adjustments so unless Pacioretty finally wakes up from his concussion Habs are done. Price will need to shut them out too.

Price has worse stats in the playoffs than Luongo. The Sens, if they stick to their game plan, have this.

Pikma

Banned
DSP is cursed, take him out of the fucking building and you'll get the 4th win, I guarantee you that. He played in that one series where the Kings beat the Ducks in 7 games last year, coincidence? I think not.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm not worried cause I don't care anymore. We are going to get destroyed by Tampa/Detroit. I'd much rather see the fucking circus a reverse sweep would create.
That too. I said that when we were up 3-0, even if we get through this we'll get annihilated by Tampa, I just wanted the pleasure of kicking Ottawa out.

I have a Solution

Patches-Eller-Parenteau
Hudon-Chucky-Gallagher
Prust-Pleks-Smith-Pelly
Weise-Flynn-Mitchell

Subban-Petry
Gilbert-Pateryn
Markov-Emelin.

Wow our team looks great without DD.

DSP is cursed, take him out of the fucking building and you'll get the 4th win, I guarantee you that. He played in that one series where the Kings beat the Ducks in 7 games last year, coincidence? I think not.

He also scored the crucial game 6 tying goal with less than 30 seconds left that took the game to overtime in the first round.

Ask kingslunk about it

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Henrik has a 73% even-strength corsi when he's on the ice against the Flames, leading all players in the playoffs. Insane. So maybe one day Desjardins will play him for more than 20mins a game. You know, like when we face elimination.

Pikma

Banned
He also scored the crucial game 6 tying goal with less than 30 seconds left that took the game to overtime in the first round.

Ask kingslunk about it
ASK ME ABOUT IT, can't believe fucking Eakin just stood there looking at him fucking go for the puck instead of doing fucking something, I mean, fuck. I've had that scene stuck in my mind since then.

Still like the Ducks, though.

zroid

Banned
Henrik has a 73% even-strength corsi when he's on the ice against the Flames, leading all players in the playoffs. Insane. So maybe one day Desjardins will play him for more than 20mins a game. You know, like when we face elimination.

smelly you know as well as anyone that corsi means nothing against the flames

It's 10 mins into OT and we just double shifted Crosby for the first time...

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
If by some miracle we could get past the Lightning in the second round, the Rangers will eat our lunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom