• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Wooooooooo Condra!

On another note, this commentating team is probably the shittiest commentating team ever assembled.

How can you say we're going to game 6 when there's still 6 mins left in the game? Moron.

C'mon dude, have you watched this team play the last two games?

Flynn and Mitchell are their leading scores. Two cast offs from fucking Buffalo.

Razorskin

----- ------
The gods are inserting cock into ass.

zhyGaXV.png

Wooooooooo Condra!

On another note, this commentating team is probably the shittiest commentating team ever assembled.

How can you say we're going to game 6 when there's still 6 mins left in the game? Moron.

I like Mike Johnston. He's probably the only Bright Point.

I kinda wish it was Bartlett and Johnston

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Odds we'll win two straight in overtime?

Yeah, I don't think so either.

Never easy with this team. Losing this one would be a killer. Both teams know what can happen if the Penguins pull this one off.

Odds we'll win two straight in overtime?

Yeah, I don't think so either.

Never easy with this team. Losing this one would be a killer. Both teams know what can happen if the Penguins pull this one off.

I think you'll pull it off. Pens are bound to make 1 critical mistake, eventually.

Mr.Green

Looks like Price is out of miracles.

Let's not kid ourselves. The only way this mediocre team can win is when he's goalie Jesus.

We couldn't even beat Toronto the way he's played in this series.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Maybe it's because I've been drinking, I'm still not really worried. That being said, Therrien is a god damn retard, and if a reverse sweep would be enough to give him the boot, I'm all aboard.

AGally - DD - Weise. That's his fucking answer to being shutout for 5 periods.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Habs can't become the 6th team in HISTORY to lose a series 4-3 after leading 0-3. C'mon the fuck on, Habs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom