• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvie_3

Banned
j2dSuHRMtnimy.jpg
j2dSuHRMtnimy.jpg
j2dSuHRMtnimy.jpg
j2dSuHRMtnimy.jpg

Fitts

What song was just playing at the 1:00 mark before the face off? I don't know why I'm drawing a blank but it's driving both me and my girlfriend nuts.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I knew Markov was going to reverse that puck to Subban instead of ringing it around the boards, and so did the Sens. So easy to disrupt Therrien's garbage system.

zroid

Banned
why are people surprised the blues continue to be hot garbage

lolok. easy there.

Blues are consistently one of the best teams in the league. playoff series are very small sample sizes, you should know that better than anyone as a fan of a team that just lost a playoff series to the Calgary Flames.

The Blues get very difficult matchups in the first round year after year. How far do they get if they're in the East?

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
lolok. easy there.

Blues are consistently one of the best teams in the league. playoff series are very small sample sizes, you should know that better than anyone as a fan of a team that just lost a playoff series to the Calgary Flames.

The Blues get very difficult matchups in the first round year after year. How far do they get if they're in the East?

You can only blame tough matchups for so long, at some point they need to rise above that.

Pikma

Banned
lolok. easy there.

Blaming the matchups they get is pretty ridiculous

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Ummmm... Wasn't that a high stick at Montreal's blue line before the goal?

Hopefully this lights a fire under the Sens asses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom