• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get me wrong, if the Sens got swept there would have been lotsss of salt :p

But they came back from being a top 5 lottery pick at the all star game to making the playoffs, and then they fought off two elimination games so far in a series that was actually pretty close the first three games. I think Sens fans are overall pretty happy with this season.

You guys definitely should be, it's a hell of an accomplishment to do get this far especially in today's statistical atmosphere which pretty much looks at the ASB as more or less saying who's in the playoffs and who's not. For all the dour realistic talk it's nice to have some teams go on a tear and do the unexpected.

Razorskin

----- ------
hvqyCnk.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
What was the ref even doing in that position? Why is he camped out in the circle rather than being down low near the goal line?

Mentok

Banned
Are the shots seriously 22-14?!?! That means we've taken 2 shots on Anderson this period?! Yup, that's how you win a hockey game /s....

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Karlsson couldn't do shit against Eller out there. Give him the Gallys and ride them the rest of the game.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I like how twice a habs player stopped while going in the zone to let others come in and settle in, they need to do that more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom