• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silexx

Not the best period, but I'm not too worried. Condra needs to stop trying to make passes in front of the net and just take a shot.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Not the best period, but I'm not too worried. Condra needs to stop trying to make passes in front of the net and just take a shot.
I laughed when he passed 4 feet in front of the net. I know he's not a scorer, but still.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Good Ontario kids, honourable hockey

I actually don't expect too much Sens-GAF salt, you guys aren't like some, uh, western teams

Don't get me wrong, if the Sens got swept there would have been lotsss of salt :p

But they came back from being a top 5 lottery pick at the all star game to making the playoffs, and then they fought off two elimination games so far in a series that was actually pretty close the first three games. I think Sens fans are overall pretty happy with this season.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
I have a good feeling about this game, we're playing much better!

Lets go Habs!

To be honest, Habs were this good in the first period of last game too :p

The difference is that the Habs scored first this time.

Here's hoping the Flames can beat the Ducks. It's unlikely, but it could happen.

I really like the Ducks organization and their players, for the most part (Kesler not so much). However, the Flames are perhaps my second favourite team and I really enjoy their Cinderella story.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
If the wild can get through the blackhawks, i think we win the stanley cup (or at least make it to the finals and lose in 6 games)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom