• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Even if they win this one (thanks, Price), if they keep playing like this, they're getting DESTROYED in 2nd Round.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Sens have forgotten how to pass again :/

Someone needs to tell them to keep it simple, not every play needs to be highlight reel quality.

Silexx

Sens have forgotten how to pass again :/

Someone needs to tell them to keep it simple, not every play needs to be highlight reel quality.

No kidding. I'm starting to get frustrated by their inability to keep the puck under control for even a split second.

Mentok

Banned
First 2 games were entertaining because of the scrums and goals, but it really dropped off at game 3.

I'll say the first 2 games had more entertainment, but it was still sloppy hockey for the most part. This whole series has been for both teams.

What would you say has been the best series in the first round so far?

I'd say Calgary/Vancouver for the goonery plus Western Canadian followed by Chicago/Nashville then Anaheim/Winnipeg (good games but short series)

Man, remember when Nashville scored at will in the third that one game? Distant memory now

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

I'd say Calgary/Vancouver for the goonery plus Western Canadian followed by Chicago/Nashville then Anaheim/Winnipeg (good games but short series)

Man, remember when Nashville scored at will in the third that one game? Distant memory now
Chicago / Nashville for me

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Jesus Christ I am so tense right now. Feels like the kitchen fight in the Raid 2. 20 more mins Habs/Rama. You can do it!

Deadbeat

Banned
The senators hamburgled their way into a playoff spot, yet the habs had to go to 6 games to put them away. Makes me question the ability for them to put away the red wings when they face them.*

*If habs dont choke and if they do choke holy hell thats bad.

Mentok

Banned
Confirmed: Markov is playing for Ottawa.

I'd agree with this order as well.

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
Come on Habs, stop always just shooting it along the wall in your zone, half the time they have plenty of room to skate/pass.

zroid

Banned
Chicago Nashville had the combination of excitement, rivalry, and elite talent. No other series has had it to that extent.

Vancouver Calgary was entertaining more because of the salt than the quality of hockey.

Caps/Isles and Blues/Wild were good too.

zroid

Banned
that's why making big hits unnecessarily is stupid

you take yourself out of the game for a few seconds when the puck is already gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom