• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering we were pegged to miss the playoffs (again...), I guess whatever happens tonight, this season has been a success.... Ah screw it, no it hasn't, we want more!

Mentok

Banned
So Schwartz Deli is known for these guys: I present the Mike Babcock Smoked Meat Sandwich.

montreal-schwartz-deli-680x680.jpg

You'll be waiting in line for a long time, but damn it is worth it! Almost every time I go to MTL I go there (as well as other MTL rituals, like a late-night crepe).

zroid

Banned
You'll be waiting in line for a long time, but damn it is worth it! Almost every time I go to MTL I go there (as well as other MTL rituals, like a late-night crepe).

I might be going to MTL for a few days this summer, this thread is making me hungry/impatient :(

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
So can anyone explain to me how that was not offsides? I mean, a blind guy could have even called that correctly.
Ok, so I wasn't crazy in seeing that either? I didn't have my headphones on, so I thought the whistle had gone, then I see the Tampa player shoot it and was like, "Uhhhh wut?"

Sp3ratus

Neo Member
Pretty decent first period by the Wings, but unfortunately, no goals. And yea, that offside no-call was pretty BS, but at least Bolts didn't get anything out of it.

dream

Quand j'etais dans Montreal, j'ai mange une poutine avec mozzarella au lieu de curds. A MONTREAL. Je pense que le restaurant ete appele Dick Ann's.

edit: oui, il s'appelle Dic Ann's

dicannspoutine2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom