• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
hwl

Why

ShaneB

it's really not that hard to watch American Netflix in Canada

but yeah, we're getting screwed over and over again

Indeed. Very easy. Firefox has my main browser with no vpn for Canadian Netflix, and Chrome with Hola for when I want US Netflix.

imBask

Banned
Indeed. Very easy. Firefox has my main browser with no vpn for Canadian Netflix, and Chrome with Hola for when I want US Netflix.

it just sucks for convenience which is like 99% of why I pay for netflix, VPNs on tablet are mostly kinda bad/too slow

ShaneB

it just sucks for convenience which is like 99% of why I pay for netflix, VPNs on tablet are mostly kinda bad/too slow

Fair enough, I've tried a few on my phone and it just seemed useless. Have my laptop hooked up to my tv anyways, so that's the convenience for me I guess when I just need to open Chrome for US Netflix.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Speaking of hats, I just got this one in from Lids a couple of days ago. I tend to hate almost every hat design out there, since nobody seems to make them simple anymore. I'm glad I stumbled across this one, and I will be wearing it for the next 20 years.

Quick

Banned
Keep seeing references to this, but what happened? Isn't an OT just "Here's sections about the content, and here's some graphics someone made, what's next?"

I'm personally just referencing people in general who takes these things too seriously.

Speaking of hats, I just got this one in from Lids a couple of days ago. I tend to hate almost every hat design out there, since nobody seems to make them simple anymore. I'm glad I stumbled across this one, and I will be wearing it for the next 20 years.

hwl

I really want this Mighty Ducks hat.

8448e08b4f68d735297ab81abf6a9806.jpg

Giggzy

I wear the ducks hat that was given out at a game a couple years ago.

I'm pretty much a walking advertisement for Time Warner Cable though. Their logo is plastered all over the hat.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I wear the ducks hat that was given out at a game a couple years ago.

I'm pretty much a walking advertisement for Time Warner Cable though. Their logo is plastered all over the hat.

Lol yeah, half of my Angels gear has whatever insurance company's name and logo plastered all over it

I'm gonna lose my shit if Detroit wins today.

I want us to win so bad to stick it to the NHL and Tampa, and you of course. ;)

However, there is no chance with the D we are going to ice today, Zids (who has sucked) is also out meaning this is our D for tonight:

Defense pairs:
Ericsson-Marchenko
DeKeyser-Quincey
Smith-Kindl

Yeah......... I have a feeling the team will come out pissed and flying but Tampa will take the game and unfortunately, the series.

ZeroGravity

Everything pointing toward Tampa tonight...which of course means they'll probably lose. Would be nice if Stamkos showed up for this one though.

calder

2015-01-2916.11.21wiroz.jpg

My current hat rotation - I was thrilled to find the red Jays hat without the maple leaf online. Fits my gigantic head nice too.

ShaneB

Only wear a baseball hat when I play golf, and I haven't been golfing in ages. :( Other than that, I look completely goofy in them.

Hoping for some OT tonight!

zroid

Banned
Only wear a baseball hat when I play golf, and I haven't been golfing in ages. :( Other than that, I look completely goofy in them.

Hoping for some OT tonight!

That reminds me, I also have a Presidents' Cup hat I got when it was held in Montreal a few years ago. I don't wear it though.

Socreges

Banned
it's really not that hard to watch American Netflix in Canada

but yeah, we're getting screwed over and over again

I use my PS3 or WiiU as the Netflix players, so even though I can get US/UK Netflix through my PC, I just end up watching Canadian Netflix.

Saw Boyhood last night. Analysis in hockey forum context: cool movie

I guess we'll be seeing more dem and Pochacco again.

calder

you were those with the tag on the brim? why? remove them?

No of course not, i just took that pic for my brothers when I got them. As an Old Man I spend a lot of time and effort on a good peak too, like I learned in little league.

I guess we'll be seeing more dem and Pochacco again.

Ugh. One of the many many tragedies of the McDavid lottery disaster - there will be Oilers fans again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom