• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calamari41

41 > 38
You do realize those were Albertans? Albertans who will swiftly be descending upon Anaheim like a swarm of locusts?

I was just joking about the Vancouver thing, but did I miss where they identified the guests, or where they came from? Whoever they were, they need to be named in my opinion.

I didn't think Albertans could afford plane tickets anyway, so I'm not too worried about their invasion.

zedge

I was just joking about the Vancouver thing, but did I miss where they identified the guests, or where they came from? Whoever they were, they need to be named in my opinion.

I didn't think Albertans could afford plane tickets anyway, so I'm not too worried about their invasion.
:lol

I'm sure plenty will make the trip.

I really want this Mighty Ducks hat.

8448e08b4f68d735297ab81abf6a9806.jpg

I have that hat.

My current caps are:

Kings Mitchell and Ness Throwback cap.
Yankees
Brooklyn Dodgers
Dodgers practice hat
Dodgers
Mighty Ducks cap

I still want that Habs cap that Subban wore during the playoffs last year.

There was a Sharks hat in Oakland A's colors that looked fucking awesome. It was a limited edition thing and I can't find it anywhere now.

lol of course he has second thoughts. What a terrible trade.
which everyone and their mother knew the moment the trade happened, apparently everyone besides GMJR

My Hawks hat is fucking disgusting. I should dunk it in water or something to somewhat "clean" it but it might just disintegrate. It is usually a daily wear for a while now

Socreges

Banned

Nah. Was j/k. I'm sure most of the 100 are from somewhere in Alberta since I don't see it as being a 'Destination Wedding: Calgary', but who knows.

Stasis

Speaking of hats... I just picked up some Sauce apparel including a hat, my second from them. They make pretty nice shit even if it's a tad overpriced.

http://saucehockey.com/

I know it's normally associated with Biznasty, and there are some funny shirts relating to him but there's a lot more as well.

SH said:

edit: Go Detroit! Nothing against Lightning fans (here), but I at least somewhat know Crazed, used to follow the Wings as my "West team" and really just don't wanna face Tampa tbh. =P

Speaking of hats... I just picked up some Sauce apparel including a hat, my second from them. They make pretty nice shit even if it's a tad overpriced.

http://saucehockey.com/

I know it's normally associated with Biznasty, and there are some funny shirts relating to him but there's a lot more as well.

edit: Go Detroit! Nothing against Lightning fans (here), but I at least somewhat know Crazed, used to follow the Wings as my "West team" and really just don't wanna face Tampa tbh. =P

Brofist.gif

Alright, 30 minutes until complete domination by the team in Red
Blue

Let's do this!!!!........ this is going to get ugly.

Damn, I want to try a sandwich from this Deli.

I'm sure they'll make a new sandwich and name it after him if that's what it takes.

Does it matter if Babcock can't speak French?

Oops I didn't even consider Babcock meant next round. I was taking it as Babcock to Montreal confirmed.

Razorskin

----- ------
Damn, I want to try a sandwich from this Deli.

I'm sure they'll make a new sandwich and name it after him if that's what it takes.

Does it matter if Babcock can't speak French?

Oops I didn't even consider Babcock meant next round. I was taking it as Babcock to Montreal confirmed.

I wish, Habs get Babcock and Leafs get Blashill. Then Detroit hires Hitchcock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom