• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvie_3

Banned
jbwADKT5DyYQ6h.jpg

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Went 6/8 for the first round, with two perfects (both of the Metro division matchups, conveniently enough). Not too bad.

Unfortunately I had the Blues winning in Round 2, so I can't do better than 3/4. :D

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
vatstep and razor with the only 8/8 brackets in the nhl-pickit league, impressive shit

I just realized how vastly different your two brackets are

both 8/8 in the first round, but razor has the rangers beating chicago in the final and vatstep has the ducks beating tampa :lol

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I have 5/8... so according to my updated bracket now I have

Chicago > Wild
Anaheim > Calgary (originally Canucks)

Habs (originally Sens) > Tampa
Rangers > Caps (originally Isles)

... yeah okay I stand by that even with the replacements

Marvie_3

Banned
Apparently I'm not in the GAF bracket thing? I don't have any leagues listed.

Not that it matters anyway. I had the Jets and Islanders in the conference finals and Chicago beating the Islanders in the Finals. :lol

zroid

Banned
pzvfaki.png

I don't know how this is calculated so don't ask!

Ducks are apparently a lot better than I gave them credit for prior to the playoffs.

Marvie_3

Banned

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Blackhawks in 6 - I originally had the Blues winning this one. I should have known. Hawks are looking good now, though, so I have to go with the familiar result.
Ducks in 7 - Heart attack Ducks vs. Heart attack Flames means this one has to go the limit, right?

Lightning in 6 - Bolts have had the Habs' number all year, and they'll be riding a high. If anyone can break Price, it's these guys.
Rangers in 7 - It's Rangers-Capitals.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Habs against a team with scoring depth? They're so dead.
Yep, Cooper about to school Therrien once again. Hopefully they end it in 4 games, all blowouts so it forces Bergevin to address some things, IE DD, Emelin & Therrien.

Games 3 and 4 in Tampa are back-to-back. That should be fun.
The fuck? That's pretty stupid.

I think it is because they supposedly have an easier route through the Rangers and Habs/Lightning... *shrug* lol
There's no reasoning that isn't bullshit that could have the Caps ahead of the Hawks, Habs, Lightning and Rangers for the cup.

iLLmAtlc

pzvfaki.png

I don't know how this is calculated so don't ask!

Ducks are apparently a lot better than I gave them credit for prior to the playoffs.

if i were to guess its just the same thing as those playoff odds predictors, where they take into consideration who you are playing and how likely you are to win.

zroid

Banned
There's no reasoning that isn't bullshit that could have the Caps ahead of the Hawks, Habs, Lightning and Rangers for the cup.

Heh don't ask me to defend it! I'd take Rangers over the Caps. Lightning too.

pretty sure only reason Hawks are lower is because they face the Wild and probably the Ducks, two tough opponents

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Heh don't ask me to defend it! I'd take Rangers over the Caps. Lightning too.

pretty sure only reason Hawks are lower is because they face the Wild and probably the Ducks, two tough opponents
Whoever made that is putting the Capitals as the favourite in their match against the Rangers. Does anyone have the Caps as the favourite in that aside from whoever made this list?

ShaneB

Whoever made that is putting the Capitals as the favourite in their match against the Rangers. Does anyone have the Caps as the favourite in that aside from whoever made this list?

I got the Caps winning the Cup!!

Y'all jealous of that 18% random number.

I expect this took place due to the other team scoring more goals than them.

Indeed.

edit: legit reason, Weber not playing was a massive loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom