• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaneB

A moron ? That's what they teach you. Freeze the puck along the board when they are seconds left. You're just not supposed to be hit by a truck from behind.

You play from start to finish. He was a fool and tried to freeze the puck in his own end, looked behind and prepped for a hit, and paid the price. He was playing for OT... the Caps sure as hell weren't!
bahahahahahaha.

What a fucking great win.

Pikma

Banned
California car culture has it's downfalls.

Everyone stuck in traffic. Public transportation and carpooling is for suckers
the last time I was there (a month ago) that shit was ridiculous, I'm not even sure how I made it before the game began and I was staying pretty near of Buena Park

zroid

Banned
it was a borderline hit at worst. from behind, but the primary point of contact was the shoulder. calls always going to be 50/50 on that.

sucks that the awesome finish had to be mired in controversy but them's the breaks.

Haha that's what I get, that's about the only acceptable goal Id like to see scored.

Realistically, from 10 mins play, not really concerned about this series, our guys can hang.

Be careful of the third Ducks.

ducks defense gonna be like
image.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom