• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little salt is needed to really bring the flavor of the avocados out with the guac. Throw in some tomatoes, onions, jalapeños, garlic, cayenne, and lime juice. Baby, we have a party going.

zedge

I have to say, Calgary fans are significantly more attractive than Winnipeg fans.

First world vs Third world city. ;)

A little salt is needed to really bring the flavor of the avocados out with the guac. Throw in some tomatoes, onions, jalapeños, garlic, cayenne, and lime juice. Baby, we have a party going.

I like just avacado sandwiches, bit of olive oil and salt. Good shit. Guac is godly though, especially fresh made.

First world vs Third world city. ;)

Yeah well if they're so hot then why do you cover their beautiful faces with horse costume heads?

"It's party time, Woody"
-Andy, slave owner of Buzz Lightyear

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The Ducks must've watched the Canucks-Flames series, taking out Ferklund in the first game

W2FETbK.jpg

theosi

Any other lifelong habs fans hope the habs lose in 4 while showcasing how awful of a coach therrien is? I just dont see how this team moves forward with him and desharnais as his #1 center and pp guy at the cost of watching agallys development wither away as a right wing to a centre he has no chemistry with. oh and best forward these playoffs lars eller getting no pp time or real offensive linemates due to what? favortism? i dont get it. christ almighty.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
For the habs/lightning series, I sadly believe Tampa will win in 5. It will be a big repeat of the last games against Ottawa where Habs just can't put the puck in the net no matter how much they shoot.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Just got home a few minutes ago. I'm still ready to fight someone.

I see the Flames have the Ducks right where they want 'em.

Any other lifelong habs fans hope the habs lose in 4 while showcasing how awful of a coach therrien is? I just dont see how this team moves forward with him and desharnais as his #1 center and pp guy at the cost of watching agallys development wither away as a right wing to a centre he has no chemistry with. oh and best forward these playoffs lars eller getting no pp time or real offensive linemates due to what? favortism? i dont get it. christ almighty.
Our next coach should be Benoit Groulx. I don't know who can replace Therrien. Fuck let's try Ted Nolan and see how that goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom