• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Just saw a gif of the hit. Boyle didn't move and Backstrom drives his shoulder right into the name tag. That's a penalty 100% of the time, a call from the Dept. of Player Safety about 25% of the time.

But LOL CAPS WIN!!!1

Okay.

Just saw a gif of the hit. Boyle didn't move and Backstrom drives his shoulder right into the name tag. That's a penalty 100% of the time, a call from the Dept. of Player Safety about 25% of the time.

But LOL CAPS WIN!!!1

Okay.

wis-weather.jpg

last 5 secs no one gives a shit about penalties

Is James Wisniewski still not playing for the Quackers? Injured? Healthy scratch?

Healthy scratch.

We went with the pairings that worked during the season. Haven't had a reason to change.

Stoner has actually been good. Plays well with Vats. Despres has been fitting too well with Fowler to break that up.

I kinda feel bad for Pittsburgh for that Lovejoy for Despres trade. Despres is younger, cheaper and better.

PATTY!

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
I don't know if it's the placement of the mics or what, but it sounds like the crowd doesn't give a shit everytime the Ducks score.

ShaneB

But LOL CAPS WIN!!!1

Okay.

How about Boyle makes a play instead of standing still like a dope waiting to get hit?

CAPS WIN!

bahahahhaa

Foggy

Healthy

Jarko should reacquire him IMO >_>

:lol for real. It's crazy in hindsight how much I melted down over that trade. Ducks forking over Wild Bill and a 2nd to dump Bourque and get Wiz. I'm freaking out because we're losing a top 4 D-man that wants to stay in Columbus, but then he gets traded to a team that has such good depth they don't even need him so far. Just goes to show how far ahead Ducks are as a team.

Of course, an untimely injury and the deal looks far better for the Ducks.

Oh well, Ducks are a team of destiny. Jeff Carter gets traded ----> wins Cup. Gaborik gets traded ---> wins Cup. Wiz gets traded----> ?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
@PLeonardNYDN: Barry Trotz compares Alex Ovechkin to Mark Messier. It's on #NYR
@PLeonardNYDN: Barry Trotz is telling stories like we are sitting around a campfire. Probably good that Vigneault gets an extra half hour to cool down
@PLeonardNYDN: This an absolute gong show. Long answers. Interrupted answers. Deadlines drawing near and passing. Trains pulling out of Penn
Good Guy Trotz giving AV time to simmer down.
@PLeonardNYDN: Vigneault says Rangers coverage broke down in front of net and won't comment on the hit. Says asks me about anything but the officials
@AGrossRecord: AV, asked about no-call on Backstrom: "I'm not going to comment on referees. Don't ask me about it."
That's AVese for just a string of heinous obscenities about the officials' mothers.

:lol for real. It's crazy in hindsight how much I melted down over that trade. Ducks forking over Wild Bill and a 2nd to dump Bourque and get Wiz. I'm freaking out because we're losing a top 4 D-man that wants to stay in Columbus, but then he gets traded to a team that has such good depth they don't even need him so far. Just goes to show how far ahead Ducks are as a team.

Of course, an untimely injury and the deal looks far better for the Ducks.

Oh well, Ducks are a team of destiny. Gaborik gets traded ---> wins Cup. Wiz gets traded----> ?

Not sure about why Wiz hasn't worked out with Anaheim so far. Towards the end, he didn't look like he was skating as well. definitely didn't find chemistry as well as Despres did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom