• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Seriously if the wild can steal Game 1 in Chicago (and thus have home ice advantage for games 2 3 and 4 at least) after being down 3-0 that dark cloud of doubt looming over our heads about the hawks will be COMPLETELY erased

Mentok

Banned
Hockeycentral at Noon? I think

Its terrible.

Oh snap, I HAVE heard it....well watched it once actually. They were talking about how you can't remove fighting from the game, and that ended my watching their show. Not that they can't have that opinion, but their reasons were ridiculous.

Ok seriously though Lightning-GAF. If your team is going to beat ours, can you start making them blow-outs? That's the only chance in hell we have of Therrien possibly being gone for next season. These 1-goal games ensure another season of "soff" hockey.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
"You're not expected to be a hero here. Can you play tomorrow night in Buffalo?" - Mike Yeo to Dubnyk after meeting him for the first time after the trade.

LOL

ShaneB

Oh snap, I HAVE heard it....well watched it once actually. They were talking about how you can't remove fighting from the game, and that ended my watching their show. Not that they can't have that opinion, but their reasons were ridiculous.

Sadly this is the likely opinion of any panel that has an ex player or coach/gm.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

760.gif

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
I find it ironic that the Habs are complaining about losing the game on a blown call considering what happened last round...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom