• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mentok

Banned
Lol...I'm watching a low-quality stream of the game. So that one Wild player with a white hockey stick is messing with my mind. It looks like there are 4 Wild players with sticks, and 1 crazy guy who's playing imaginary hockey.

calder

Therrien... you didn't lose *because* of the offside

it was offside but that's not why
Yeah, it was a missed call but the offsides had *nothing* to do without play other than the fact it would have been blown dead.

There's actually a growing movement for changing offside so that it gets cancelled if the defending team has a chance to play the puck - so basically offsides doesn't matter unless the team that's offside scores off that rush.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I always find new things to like about you.

tumblr_m2mlfbyEXO1rs6cfdo1_400.gif

Dubnyk was pretty awsul tonight :/

I'd say the Teuvo goal was on him, the rest debately down to defense. Not a great idea to let anyone get a shot just outside the crease and Scandella played the Kane goal pretty bad. Dubs usually does okay after he gets lit up, this year at least, so maybe he will come out harder Sunday.

Fuck. All four lines scored tonight. So awesome

My brother had an extra ticket so I got to go to the game today. And I bought tickets a while ago for Sunday's game. Playoff hockey rules

zroid

Banned
I didn't realize Tyler Johnson's twitter handle was actually "TJohnny"

I thought when someone called him that earlier they were just playing off of Tavares's nickname. :lol

zroid

Banned
Impressive that 2 of the 4 GWGs in round 2 so far have been controversial

if this keeps up the hockeyverse will self-combust by next week

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
This is the time where I remind everyone that the Rangers are 1-10 in their last 11 Game 2's.

The last time they lost Game 1 at MSG and then won Game 2: 1994.

Same lineups for both Caps and Rangers today.

ShaneB

Well fuck. Thought the game was going to be on CBC and therefore stream it easily since my HS account is frozen. God dammit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom