• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Took an utterly avoidable 5 on 3 to tie, and a dumb 6 on 5 to put it in during OT. Ramo stole two from us in OT as well. Sucks to lose, but we can make the right adjustments to avoid letting that nonsense happen again.

Cake Boss

Banned
Streak's over boys, pack it up and go home.

tumblr_lqmftgabMz1qm6sfao1_r1_500.gif

Calamari41

41 > 38
Yes. I think we'll put in Sekac sit Jackman or Etem or Palmieri.

Wiz in for Stoner.

I don't know if we need to make any changes, really. Our issue tonight was discipline. Stoner can sit, maybe, since he seemed especially bad on that front. But I don't think that will be an issue on Friday.

Ramo doesn't ascend to godhood on one of those two crazy OT chances, and we're talking about how unstoppable Anaheim is instead.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Time to return to good honest hockey.

I said before the yoffs even started that my main concern was how susceptible we have been to trolling over the last couple of seasons. It's how the Sharks blew us out all year.

And sure enough, we all but fell apart after what's his name shoulder checked Andersen to the ice. Should have been the end of the game, but then Despres has to take a retaliation penalty alongside it.

delta25

Banned
Stupid Canuck fans in here still salty as fuck. Haha fuck off

Man, you need to relax. Is this anger towards canucks fans even about being a fan of the flames, or are you just using them as a means to voice your sexual frustrations towards Tabris.

zedge

Man, you need to relax. Is this anger towards canucks fans even about being a fan of the flames, or are you just using them as a means to voice your sexual frustrations towards Tabris.
I just dislike Canuck fans period. Still in here with their little snipes at Calgary. Derp.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Yoda is easily our most bitter poster, which is impressive considering he posts 6 times a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom