• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I'll never understand the whole its got to be a Canadian team bullshit, I'm as patriotic as the next Canadian but hockey is hockey regardless of the team or country. Every team deserves the right at the Stanley cup, and that includes those bastard Americans and their teams with elite Canadian driven players.

That may be true for many teams, but the Ducks are practically Canadian-free. Our star Corey Perry is from London, England (where he played for the hometown Knights), and our other star Ryan Getzlaf is from Moosejaw Montana, Big Sky Country USA.

Ryan Kesler is the only "name" Canadian player in our team, and he's new anyway.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
It looks more like Tampa sitting back, than the Habs putting on the pressure.

LOL at that play by DD...who was that supposed to go to??
He was hoping Patches would parachute down into the Center of the ice

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Same old story. Good first period, don't really make the most of it, etc.

Caps will come with a strong push in the second.

Red_Man

And the refs blow the whistle with the puck sitting a foot in front of Bishop lmao

Tampa could not be luckier right now

Buggy Loop

Gold Member
And the refs blow the whistle with the puck sitting a foot in front of Bishop lmao

Tampa could not be luckier right now

keikaku.jpg

Calgary's bears look like this:

Winnie_the_Pooh.gif

Why is the Tampa crowd so silent? Is this normal? Or is it my headphones lol?

Pooh Bear! I got some honey for you!

I kid you not, I pay extra to have Winnie the Pooh all over my checkbook.

I haven't used a check in years, but they're ready

zroid

Banned
i've been impressed with Montreal's neutral zone checking in the playoffs. it's pretty stifling, hard to make inroads

Red_Man

i've been impressed with Montreal's neutral zone checking in the playoffs. it's pretty stifling, hard to make inroads
They've played some of their best hockey of the entire year in this series. Just need to get a couple bounces.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
That may be true for many teams, but the Ducks are practically Canadian-free. Our star Corey Perry is from London, England (where he played for the hometown Knights), and our other star Ryan Getzlaf is from Moosejaw Montana, Big Sky Country USA.

Ryan Kesler is the only "name" Canadian player in our team, and he's new anyway.

now hold on a second here...

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
If we get someone else than Tokarski, we need someone 6'7".

dankir

Come on Les Boys put it in the fucking net?!?@!?

what is this nonsense 6 shots to 2?? 3 minutes left in the period.... terrible.

Red_Man

The most useful Markov has been all playoffs and it was when he was laying on his stomach and completely immobile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom