• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
They look like they're playing a regular season game. Maybe they've just accepted they can't come back and are already thinking of their Vegas trips.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
That shot that went wide might have beaten Hank. He had that frustrated look he gets when he knows he picked something up late.

Red_Man

You can close line Gallagher, but no call. What a joke after Subban was called for his garbage cross check last game.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I feel it's over for Therrien. Molson was at the practice today. I think he'll do it.

Mr.Green

Habs-GAF holding it together?
Yep!

We avoided scoring the first goal, we gave them two powerplays, we let them cross-check us in the face and our powerplay was once more pathetic.

We gave them that false sense of confidence. They're right where we want them.

Foggy

Cherry was right, he said it himself.

gm5IkRV.gif

delta25

Banned
Thanks Flames.

Canadian teams gotta stick together

I'll never understand the whole its got to be a Canadian team bullshit, I'm as patriotic as the next Canadian but hockey is hockey regardless of the team or country. Every team deserves the right at the Stanley cup, and that includes those bastard Americans and their teams with elite Canadian driven players.

Mentok

Banned
I feel it's over for Therrien. Molson was at the practice today. I think he'll do it.

One can hope....

This team will never win a cup under Therrien (not like they are built to right now anyways). His system is always great for the regular season (when the reffing is on), but it comes off as "panic-mode" in the playoffs.

zroid

Banned
Crazy that as good as Ovi -- the best goalscorer to ever play the game -- has been in the playoffs, Holtby is probably be the MVP of the Caps right now. Goalies have so much leverage on the outcome of games it's nuts. Like a pitcher that starts every day and always pitches 9 innings.

Red_Man

Lightning have been the better team all series, but they've had so much god damn puck luck too it's insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom