• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calamari41

41 > 38
It's always good to gloat about beating a struggling Stanley cup wining team on the brink of elimination at home in an arena where your team has shown absolute dominance in all year long. I mean, didn't Edmonton beat them just the night before, what does that tell you, hell even Vancouver was finally able to beat the kings a couple of time this season. So yea, I dont think this is the horn Calgary fans should be tooting.

Beat your pathetic team

I was there for The Burning of Wild Wing, but what was even better was his triumphant return a couple of games later. He rolled onto the ice to "O Fortuna" in a wheelchair covered in bandages and casts, and then he ripped them all off and started body slamming a stuffed version of the opposing team's mascot, whatever it was. We'll say it was a big stuffed shark.

That Wild Wing. He's the real Conn Smythe winner.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Desharnais hasn't missed a step I see, spent his entire first shift chasing the puck in his own end.

Holy fuck Jesus Price

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The fact I don't really react to those saves by Price are just a testament to how ridiculous he's been.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
PK could really learn a thing or two from Karlsson on how to get soft shots through the lanes.

Rich_Evans_In_Repose.jpg

Markov is getting worse. Holy Shit.

BEAULIEU COME BACK T.T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom