• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

iLLmAtlc

Good grief u guys see the Edmonton snow storm

11033779.jpg

Tampa should never have been as shit as they were through much of your series.

Sadly enough, I think we were the one team that actually matched up well against them with how we played against them in the regular season (though still not great) compared to some of the other teams. But I guess our series did give them a kick in the pants or something.

Calamari41

41 > 38
OR.. And hear me out... The 2014-15 Red Wings are the second best team in the entire NHL, and were just unlucky enough to draw The Best In Show Lightning in the first round.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Comments on Rangers sites are hilarious. So far the players that I've seen listed who suck and deserve to be traded in the off-season include:

Henrik Lundqvist
Ryan McDonagh
Rick Nash
Dan Girardi
Marc Staal
Keith Yandle
Derek Stepan

We need more guys with size and grit and heart. Guys like Tanner Glass.

Comments on Rangers sites are hilarious. So far the players that I've seen listed who suck and deserve to be traded in the off-season include:

Henrik Lundqvist
Ryan McDonagh
Rick Nash
Dan Girardi
Marc Staal
Keith Yandle
Derek Stepan

DD and Glass should be shot out of a Cannon and Back to Jobberville.

zroid

Banned

Henrik Lundqvist
Ryan McDonagh
Rick Nash
Dan Girardi
Marc Staal
Keith Yandle
Derek Stepan

lol. Sounds like Leafland.

And Lundqvist has actually been really good!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers goals in this series:

Jesper Fast
Chris Kreider
Dan Boyle
Derick Brassard
Derick Brassard

Only 3 forwards are scoring anyway, why not just say fuck it and make them the top line? Let's go crazy and do this for Game 5:

Kreider-Brassard-Fast
Nash-Stepan-Miller
Hagelin-Hayes-St.Louis
Glass-Moore-Bourque (because why not)

It'll be Friday night so we can all go get drunk afterwards anyway.

Brashnir

Rangers goals in this series:

Jesper Fast
Chris Kreider
Dan Boyle
Derick Brassard
Derick Brassard

Only 3 forwards are scoring anyway, why not just say fuck it and make them the top line? Let's go crazy and do this for Game 5:

Kreider-Brassard-Fast
Nash-Stepan-Miller
Hagelin-Hayes-St.Louis
Glass-Moore-Bourque (because why not)

It'll be Friday night so we can all go get drunk afterwards anyway.

In the Ovechkin Era, every single Caps series that has gone to 6 games has also gone to 7, so if you guys win game 5, the series may as well be tied. No need to go crazy.

Clearly you guys don't know what it's like to be a Rangers fan.

The Rangers have won a title in my lifetime. Get over it.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
In the Ovechkin Era, every single Caps series that has gone to 6 games has also gone to 7, so if you guys win game 5, the series may as well be tied. No need to go crazy.
Yeah, I know, it was a largely tongue in cheek sort of post. :D

Fact is the Rangers have had 9 different winning streaks of 3 games or more this season. That's more than half of all our wins on the season that came during long winning streaks. So it's not like it's something this team isn't capable of. It's just looking highly unlikely with the way Holtby is playing and the way the Caps are jamming up the slot.

I mean, look at this shit. Look at where all these B's are:

0ZhMcG9.png

We just have to get our business done at home. Then all we have to do is steal one on the road, and all of a sudden the Caps are facing elimination, and we've never (that's literally never) been beaten in Game 7 at MSG. That's how we have to look at it now.

VinFTW

You think winning the Presidents trophy means anything after winning the cup once over the last 80 years :O

The Rangers are all the new yorkers have.... this city sucks ass without 'em

At least Wash. D.C. is beautiful without the caps

Brashnir

I remember that one time they tried to steal Sakic from us. What could've been, eh?

Remember when you traded Hunter to us for the draft pick that became Sakic?

edit - oh wait, you're probably an Avs fan who doezsn't even remember the Nordiques existed.

Remember when you traded Hunter to us for the draft pick that became Sakic?

edit - oh wait, you're probably an Avs fan who doezsn't even remember the Nordiques existed.

Sick burn bro.

edit - oh wait, you're probably a Caps fan who doezsn't even remember trading us Varlamov for the pick that became Forsberg. Because you gave him up for fucking Erat.

Brashnir

Sick burn bro.

edit - oh wait, you're probably a Caps fan who doezsn't even remember trading us Varlamov for the pick that became Forsberg. Because you gave him up for fucking Erat.

nope, we remember that quite clearly.

Where are Forsberg and Varlamov right now? Remind me. I'm going fishing next weekend, maybe they'd like to join me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom