• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroGravity

Yzerman dropping the F-bomb after the win. So good.

YUI5gji.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
whoever these two new caps&rangers fans are, they're bringing the salt, yoda-style

VinFTW

whoever these two new caps&rangers fans are, they're bringing the salt, yoda-style

Just because I havent participated in this thread recently, doesn't mean I haven't been a rangers fan since I was a wee boy.

I AM new to the thread... But I will revel in the caps salt when the Rangers win the series.

Fuck. The. Caps.

VinFTW

I didn't expect Rangers-Caps to approach anywhere near the salt of Canucks-Flames but here we are

Do people seriously not realize how important hockey is to the ranger fans? Am I first hand experiencing what it's like to be a Rangers fan in a Canadian hockey environment?

zroid

Banned
Do seriously people not realize how important hockey is to the rangers? Am I first hand experiencing what it's like to be a Rangers fan in a Canadian hockey environment?

nah, it's just the regulars here for those two teams aren't particularly salty

well that NYR guy is a salty motherfucker but he doesn't post much

VinFTW

Yes, hockey is important to hockey teams.

edited for smart ass -_-

I honestly feel like people think rangers fans are fake hockey fans.

Which is karma I guess because I think caps fans, bruins fans and TB fans (among many others) are fake hockey fans.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Do people seriously not realize how important hockey is to the ranger fans? Am I first hand experiencing what it's like to be a Rangers fan in a Canadian hockey environment?

Nobody outside of New York cares about the Rangers. It's not just a Canada thing.

edited for smart ass -_-

Which is karma I guess because I think caps fans, bruins fans and TB fans (among many others) are fake hockey fans.

Please, Tampa fans are fake sports fans, just like every team in Florida.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

Have you SEEN what happened during the Canucks-Flames series?

We basically committed genocide on slugs

Have you SEEN what happened during the Canucks-Flames series?

We basically committed genocide on slugs

And Calgary fans did things to some horses, but we don't like to talk about that...

Thank god someone else agrees... unless sarcasm?

I was mostly serious, I'm sure they have some good fans here and there, but yeah...

I can't really talk though, Denver has some fair-weather fans.

Quick

Banned
edited for smart ass -_-

tumblr_mfuscaa0tq1qcxtm5o4_250.gif

You need to channel your hate toward the Jets. As Quick and VinFTW, we can salt the Winnipeg area so much that we can melt ice for a hundred winters.

As someone who played hockey, even in the minors, no :D

Do you actually have proof of a Photoshop? I'm curious.

Hurrrr durrrrrf as someone who plays beer league hockey I hurrrrrf

http://youtu.be/37mkWAp2ycs

Lets not act like Tyler Seguin hasn't... yeah, as much as I hate the bruins, it was a good photoshop spread for a funny/good reason.

Wasn't clever or funny.

Like you.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and suggest that hockey is important to fans of hockey teams.

lol who is this fucking clown

Yes, hockey is important to hockey teams.

Edit, fuck, beaten.

As someone who plays hockey I can see when an original post has been made.

As someone who played hockey, even in the minors, what's the chances of Hiller starting tomorrow?

As someone who played hockey, even in the minors, I can't see them starting Ramo again.

Pikma

Banned
As someone who played hockey, even in the minors, what's the chances of Hiller starting tomorrow?

As someone who played hockey, even in the minors, I can't see them starting Ramo again.
As someone who hasn't played as much hockey as he would've liked I really think they'll keep Ramo, he got the win after all, but if they want to act dumb and go back to Hiller the Ducks will take advantage of it, or at least I hope so.

If i one day move from Florida my Bucs allegiance goes with me.

That's fine if you're from Florida, makes sense. If you were a Seahawks fan born and raised in Florida is what I meant, kind of random sometimes. A friend of mine is a Chiefs fan because he likes the color red. Grew up in Orange County. No family connection and didn't remember Montana playing for them.

Anyways, so how far will the second round series go?

As someone who hasn't played as much hockey as he would've liked I really think they'll keep Ramo, he got the win after all, but if they want to act dumb and go back to Hiller the Ducks will take advantage of it, or at least I hope so.

You do a lot of hoping for teams that aren't named the Dallas Stars.

Pikma

Banned
You do a lot of hoping for teams that aren't named the Dallas Stars.
I need to pick sides if I want to keep myself interested in the playoffs considering my team only makes it there every 5-6 years or so. Plus, I live in San Diego, hate the Kings and my dad is a Ducks fan.

Snaku

Banned

And me. Really hoping for a Tampa-Washington conference final, DC sports radio is always the saltiest when the Bolts come to town, it'll be very entertaining. They still hold a massive grudge against Marty from his time in Tampa, they've shit on him this entire series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom