• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroGravity

CBC guys really need to stop harping on the fact that Cooper pulled Bishop. Every coach would have made the same move in that situation.

Mentok

Banned
If Tampa does make a comeback and wins, does that guarantee a Therrien firing?

CBC guys really need to stop harping on the fact that Cooper pulled Bishop. Every coach would have made the same move in that situation.

Not this guy:

tumblr_mv9nvqgWDg1shr61qo1_500.gif

zroid

Banned

I thought starting him was a mistake (although I'm sure any coach would've done the same)

not that he was really the difference in this game, but still

ZeroGravity

Habs holding on for dear life right now. Would have been nice for this Lightning team to show up earlier.

EDIT: Well so much for that.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I thought starting him was a mistake (although I'm sure any coach would've done the same)

not that he was really the difference in this game, but still

Can you imagine the shit the coach would have had for not starting him if the score was what it is now?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Yeah because why would you want a Vezina-calibre goalie in net in an advancement/elimination game anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom