• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Best possible outcome for the Habs. They don't have a chance at going to 7 games, but if it were to happen they needed a game like this.

Red_Man

Curious if they put Beaulieu in Saturday. He was suppose to be ready for game 5, but with how well they've played I don't see Therrien taking Pateryn out.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Subban still hanging out to high five everyone, can't believe he's still doing that. No one should do that.

Red_Man

Could easily be up 3-1 or tied 2-2 right now. Time for Price to steal a game or two.

How many Habs fans in here? Rather new to Gaf and just found the OT. #GoHabsGo
Surprisingly not a lot considering how popular the team is. There's a lot more Habs fans posting now than in the regular season. You'd better bring good karma with you.

Laughing hard at these sportsnet announcers ripping into Minnesota for passing too much and ignoring good shooting opportunities.

This game, and the entire series, has been such a shit show. The Wild have regressed so badly since last series. They just look terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom