• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Socreges

Banned
Double OT loss, and dominated last game with 4 posts. Yea, really. Tampa has not carried the play at all.
No, I get it. It just isn't realistic to look at games in isolation. If Tampa loses either of those games, they are not the same team the following game. I mean, they might be worse, less confident. Or they might be better, less complacent and more desperate.

Anyway, I agree that it's been a tighter series than the record suggests.

zroid

Banned
I'm pretty sure they're being facetious but Sportsnet panels are so stupid that you can't give them the benefit of the doubt

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
It's pretty funny and weird how much better the Habs have been possession wise in the post season compared to the regular season. It's completely opposite, it happened last year too. They just turn it on somehow.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Looking forward to another month of Neil Patrick Harris attempting to explain Heineken's money back policy in a bewildered manner. Ten times a night.

No, I get it. It just isn't realistic to look at games in isolation.

This is the shit that drives me crazy even inside of a game. When something happens like a goal is disallowed or allowed, a penalty is or isn't called and people go on and on about how the other team would've won if only one of those instances were different. Unless we're talking about events leading directly to the GWG it's impossible to know what the fuck would've been different inside of a game. Let alone a playoff series.

This isn't a response to Red_Man btw, just general venting.

The problem is, as Marvie will point out, there's not much depth left. Our defense right now is pretty light

.....and they score we need to win tonight and get some rest

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Roszival gets injured, Wild score right afterwards? Coincidence? I THINK NOT

ROSZIVAL FOR CAPTAIN

he's such a cocksucker

image.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom