• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

delta25

Banned
I thought for sure Calgary had that game last night, especially after ferkland scored, I was positive with hm scoring Calgary would feed off that and win the game. But than I was reminded that the duck are actually a pretty fucking good team. Dat perry effect.

Go ducks!!!

I wish the d was replaced with an N :(

Ramo will start again on Sunday night.

Hiller :(
Ir2fIns.jpg

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
pretty sure it's Montreal if he's not turning around and going home like if it was Calgary

Which Canadian city has the best looking women?
Montreal without a doubt overall. They take care to dress well. I always feel underdressed when I'm in the office there.

Toronto for more ethnicities.

Vancouver for Asians.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I love the Splat Jr.

Shield is OP

I was terrible last night but this time I got ranked 1st on my team like 80% of the matches lol

Splat Jr is life.

lost the last match I played, noooooooooo

Had my worst loss today because there were 3 snipers plus a pretty bad splattershot player vs a team with 3 rollers. I can't hit anything with the sniper unless they're standing still and we couldn't keep up with their painting.

I think we had 15% or something at the end.

You guys are going to get demolished once I get my hands on this game.

Especially lamaroo.

Fight me!
in Splatoon

Pikma

Banned
I hope they decide to have a "bonus hour" next weekend or something. i'm gonna need my fix before the 29th
I'm feeling awfully dumb for not waking up at 3am to play that second session

Had my worst loss today because there were 3 snipers plus a pretty bad splattershot player vs a team with 3 rollers. I can't hit anything with the sniper unless they're standing still and we couldn't keep up with their painting.

I think we had 15% or something at the end.
I had a match where my team just did not push at all, they were running in circles near our spawn all the fucking game, we got annihilated, we got 20% I think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom