• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvie_3

Banned
They're down a whole 1 goal in one period of play in a series where they're 3-1 and you're shit talking more than a living Human Centipede that just had Chipotle for lunch and dinner.

Keep going, I'm cross stitching your posts onto my cum rag and I'm going to be so satisfied later on.
Daaaaaaamn :lol

They're down a whole 1 goal in one period of play in a series where they're 3-1 and you're shit talking more than a living Human Centipede that just had Chipotle for lunch and dinner.

Keep going, I'n cross stitching your posts onto my cum rag and I'm going to be so satisfied later on.

So salty bro.

I'd be embarrassed with fans like that too.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

Keep going, I'm cross stitching your posts onto my cum rag and I'm going to be so satisfied later on.

hot DAMN -unzips pants-

~Kinggi~

Banned
cTLun8F.gif

lmao oh wow

zroid

Banned

:lol

Foggy

deddars3r.gif

Yodathesoda is easily the worst poster I've seen in this thread. And no, I'm not forgetting about Tabris.

Lol, the C of whatever was a tomb until 19 seconds left in game 2.

You hate me because I'm so right so much of the time.

I love riling up you chubs.

Saddledome was quiet in game 2. Most fans were at home or in bars watching a game played in Anaheim.

Calamari41

41 > 38
^^^Duh, brain fart of course. Game 3.

Lol, if the Flames lose you won't hear word one from him until they have their first lead in the next playoff series they happen to be in. He belongs in a crisp new Kings jersey at Staples with dream.

zroid

Banned
Yodathesoda is easily the worst poster I've seen in this thread. And no, I'm not forgetting about Tabris.

I think you're right. I've reached the state of "wanting Flames to lose so he'll go away", which was previously reserved for the Canucks and Tabris.

So salty bro.

I'd be embarrassed with fans like that too.

Haha they're quiet in a game where they're down a goal. Gee, they must be the only fan base that do that. Also I'm not your "bro", chicken-dick. You're like 40 or something anyway. Go hang out the front of a high school in your 80s Honda or something.

Ducks fans on social media are a boatload better than Kings fans, the only local comparison.

Sharks fans are generally pretty good.

Evidently, Ducks fans were out in force in 2007. When it mattered.

Cake Boss

Banned

I love when Dats gets angry

50-cent-blames-awful-pitch-on-jerking-off.gif

Lol, if the Flames lose you won't hear word one from him until they have their first lead in the next playoff series they happen to be in. He belongs in a crisp new Kings jersey at Staples with dream.

Literally exactly what will happen. Then when zedge and Terror line up for the verbal handshake, he'll be in the corner muttering to himself about refs.

Hahahahahhahahahaha.

Hahahahahahahahahahha.

This is the best.

Why did you edit my post from "comparison" to "competition"?

Pikma

Banned

post-24099-well-there-it-is-gif-Imgur-Tum-TuVG.gif

^^^Duh, brain fart of course. Game 3.

To be fair, no one here wants to talk about the flames unless we are winning.

To Yodas credit, every time he posts there are some people who can't handle it, I'm sorry you can't find humor in some honest trash talk. Not like he's talking about cum rags or anything :p

zedge

No I think I'll hit up Facebook or Twitter and meet all these cool Ducks fans.
There are some awful ones on there. Along with the salty Canuck fans still talking shit lol.
These are a small minority though. I avoid other treams pages so I don't know if Flames fans do it.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Hahahahahhahahahaha.

Hahahahahahahahahahha.

This is the best.

Your shtick actually really doesn't work, all alleged salt or whatever aside. The back and forth works and is fun with posters who actually contribute. It's fun to make jokes with zedge and terror, but when you chime in it holds as much weight as a random espn.com commenter.

Like, nobody is even talking to you. You have to latch onto a comment I make to someone like terror in order to insert yourself into the conversation.

Just stop. You're not cute and you're not really wanted. No joke.

Marvie_3

Banned
Haha they're quiet in a game where they're down a goal. Gee, they must be the only fan base that do that. Also I'm not your "bro", chicken-dick. You're like 40 or something anyway. Go hang out the front of a high school in your 80s Honda or something.

Ducks fans on social media are a boatload better than Kings fans, the only local comparison.

Sharks fans are generally pretty good.

Evidently, Ducks fans were out in force in 2007. When it mattered.
There's no way he drives anything that nice. He probably drives something like a 1984 pontiac acadian.

By the way, I've said the Ducks are a great team and I wouldn't be mad losing to them considering where everyone thought we would end up at the start of the season.

But I will never give up on these boys, keep believing and will continue to talk shit and get you chumps fired up.

It's what the Internet is made for.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

T8eh4RS.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom