• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
They're down a whole 1 goal in one period of play in a series where they're 3-1 and you're shit talking more than a living Human Centipede that just had Chipotle for lunch and dinner.

Keep going, I'm cross stitching your posts onto my cum rag and I'm going to be so satisfied later on.
1ZELO2m.gif

When Dastardly finally decides to lay waste to someone, he goes all in. It's fucking beautiful.

delta25

Banned
There are some awful ones on there. Along with the salty Canuck fans still talking shit lol.
These are a small minority though. I avoid other treams pages so I don't know if Flames fans do it.
No need to bunch other canucks fans into my salt filled escapades. I'm the exception to the rule.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Cherry is gonna have a field day with this one with his "DON'T PUT STICKS IN THE SHOOTING LANE" tirade

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Meanwhile, here's Alex Ovechkin after tonight's game: "We’re going to play our game and we’re going to come back and we’re going to play Montreal or Tampa."

Can't believe we've got almost 3 days of waiting for this.

We need like 2 insurance goals

@boringmonahan: I told mom happy Mother's Day. I asked her what she would want for dinner if I could take her out and she said duck. I said very funny mom.

:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom