• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Man, that will suck for the Chicago / Anaheim series if Perry is out. Flames are useless garbage.

Cake Boss

Banned
Oh man this thread is about to get entertaining.

15d.gif

Stajan ain't that guy, before you guys try and say it, even though I'm sure someone already did.

It was hip to knee, I don't think you could orchestrate that, it sucks that anything we do will be overshadowed by this if its a bad injury

Red_Man

Let's talk about how that wasn't a penalty at all and how much of a tire Fire reffing has been these playoffs.

zedge

Come on now, he knew he was there. I don't think he intentionally went for the knee, but he was obviously going for a pick.
I only saw the one replay. Couldn't tell if he saw him. Just looked like he veered off to go to the bench. Stajan is not like that. I'll give him the benefit off the doubt. Looks like Perry is back which is good.

iLLmAtlc

Lol pj stock he never saw him! Tell me where he could have seen him

Armstrong: saw him right there

Stock: but what could he have done

Red_Man

Flames fans doing a great job of filling the void of the villain role typically take care of by Bruins fans this post season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom