• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
There's a very good chance this the last 20 mins we'll see Yoda posting for at least another year, let him have this.

Oh wait, it just occurred to me since yoda doesn't see the playoffs much he might not know that Perry is now literally playing injured.

It's what tough guys do in the playoffs.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Oh wait, it just occurred to me since yoda doesn't see the playoffs much he might not know that Perry is now literally playing injured.

Flames fans are used to seeing their coach bench their star players for entire periods when it looks like maybe the other team is being too mean to them.

zedge

Err, I think it's just zroid, bud, and he may have changed his tune with the benefit of more replays.
Thanks for clearing that up. Glad you are around to keep it real.

Monahan went through two jerseys losing his blood. :p

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Hey remember that time Perry acted like his leg was broken in 6 places?

It's a god damned miracle. You should be happy.

Jesus I'm still shocked Perry is back to good after literally almost dying on the ice via Matt Stajan.

gAAkltz.gif

Acid08

Banned
There are others here too basically saying what we are. Funny you only show up now to throw your two cents in. Only time you say anything about theFlames is shit talk. Go back to the off season thread wher you belong.

Did you miss where I said "almost no one else"? And I'll keep posting here, thanks. Go Ducks Go!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I hope Perry scores the winner in the last 10 seconds by blatantly kicking it into the goal with his hurt leg and the refs let the goal stand.

Perry then hands out pacifiers in the handshake line like the good guy he is.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Ramo has been an absolute difference maker in this series. We would have been finished with a very boring series already if Hiller had stayed in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom