• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrordactyl, maybe there was interference during that goal, but can we really know what was in their heads? I'm sure it wasn't intentional.

Everything is simultaneously totally fair and unfair in the playoffs. I ain't that worried about it, I think it's a shitty fucking goal to go out on, and in the regular season it might have been waived off, but it's the playoffs so whatever.

To all the classes Canucks fans littering this thread: we beat you in the only way that matters :)

GG ducks, we'll be back, no doubt in my mind we will be a much better team

Wonder if that was Ramos last game as a flame?

ibgHKzzPa4MAP9.gif

You break the Flames, now we break you like we broke the WIlds.

just like the flames were too fast and the ducks were too old to hang with calgary lol

just so you know the ducks are van damme to your bolo and we know how that turned out :)

I need to study up on the Hawks. Every game of theirs I watched, they were great. But Marvie says they're awful? I don't know if Darling or Crawford are the go to guys. I don't know what depth the Hawks have. Or even the top 4 D.

I need to study up on the Hawks. Every game of theirs I watched, they were great. But Marvie says they're awful? I don't know if Darling or Crawford are the go to guys. I don't know what depth the Hawks have. Or even the top 4 D.

crawford is the man

the lost rosival but they have depth on the d and throughout the roster. it'll be a tough series for sure

Marvie_3

Banned

They were. After the Perdophiles series they seemed to figure shit out. Totally different team than they were the last 3-4 months.

Top 4 D is the same as it's been for 4 years now.....

crawford is the man

the lost rosival but they have depth on the d and throughout the roster. it'll be a tough series for sure

Addition by subtraction.

Hawks are simply the best hockey team remaining, going by their sweeping of the Wild. Crawford had a strong series. Patrick Kane might be the best American in the game today. Toewes is a stud. Hossa always dangerous. Duncan Keith is phenomenal. Going to be extremely tough.

Next round:

The fucking evil overpowering win at all costs Hawks
m80wNx.gif

Versus

The underdog scrappy Ducks.
iEXZPgzTsjrCl.gif

Clydefrog

Hawks are simply the best hockey team remaining, going by their sweeping of the Wild. Crawford had a strong series. Patrick Kane might be the best American in the game today. Toewes is a stud. Hossa always dangerous. Duncan Keith is phenomenal. Going to be extremely tough.

+ Seabrook, Sharp, Vermette, Richards, Saad and some Finnish guy

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Man, Capitals are talking a lot of shit after tonight's game. Aside from Ovechkin guaranteeing victory in Game 7 and trash talking our D, you've got this gem from Kuznetsov: "What do you want to listen from my mouth? Our goalie is better."

Wednesday's a long way away...

Calamari41

41 > 38
Man, Capitals are talking a lot of shit after tonight's game. Aside from Ovechkin guaranteeing victory in Game 7 and trash talking our D, you've got this gem from Kuznetsov: "What do you want to listen from my mouth? Our goalie is better."

Wednesday's a long way away...

Lolol I saw that in the post-Ducks-game show, it made my day. And that's saying something, considering how our game went.

Ducks outshot Flames 35-10 after the first period. Ducks had a 7-0 shot advantage in overtime. 47-19 the whole game.

Ramo was a huge difference. How come he might leave this summer? Flames should keep him, let Hiller go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom