• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boudreau is the bigger idiot.

because hes fat

ibvrvH8EyKxKI3.gif

ibkpSPynowsDPY.gif

Hey Cakey...

@gregbeacham: Jakob Silfverberg is tied for 2nd in the entire playoffs with 8 assists, and he's tied with Toews for 5th in scoring with 11 points.

yuraya

Just saw that Ovi guaranteed game 7 win. Why would he do such a thing lmao. A lot of pressure on the caps. Wed gonna be good. can't wait.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Flames :(

Ducks are beasts though, Calgary was just outmatched.

The Hawks and Ducks have never met in the playoffs, so this should be fun :D

Montresor

Hawks and Ducks are going to be bloodied - I see that going 7 games. It'll be the first time both teams meet a good opponent that performed well in these playoffs. Yeah Minnesota and Vancouver and Nashville were damn good teams in the regular season but they rolled over. Pains me to say that Calgary did pretty poorly in the playoffs too. :(

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
MVFUCKINGPERRY!

MVFUCKINGPERRY!

MVFUCKINGPERRY!

MVFUCKINGPERRY!

MVFUCKINGPERRY!

MVFUCKINGPERRY!

MVFUCKINGPERRY!

MVFUCKINGPERRY!

MVFUCKINGPERRY!

MVFUCKINGPERRY!

MVFUCKINGPERRY!

MVFUCKINGPERRY!

MVFUCKINGPERRY!

MVFUCKINGPERRY!

MVFUCKINGPERRY!

MVFUCKINGPERRY!

MVFUCKINGPERRY!

I think you may have a slight addiction to the quote button.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Hey Cakey...

@gregbeacham: Jakob Silfverberg is tied for 2nd in the entire playoffs with 8 assists, and he's tied with Toews for 5th in scoring with 11 points.

I think these playoffs are Silver's coming out party. He's gonna be a great player for the Ducks for the foreseeable future.

Wish Babby was half as good in these playoffs as Silver :(

I froze my hockeystreams account last night. Just don't care to watch any more of the games.

Not a fan of either western team. But I'm cool with all of the eastern teams, so I'll be rooting for them.

Rangers have the most Minnesotans, so probably them.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Just saw that Ovi guaranteed game 7 win. Why would he do such a thing lmao. A lot of pressure on the caps. Wed gonna be good. can't wait.

I'm actually kinda tickled by all the post-game stuff. The team that lost a vital clinching game, on home ice, after having a two game lead and now being pushed to the brink of elimination, sounds really damn proud and happy with their game.

They're saying things like this:
"We're gonna play our game and we're gonna come back and we're gonna play Montreal or Tampa," Ovechkin said.

"As soon as we put the puck deep, hit their 'D', they afraid because we big, we strong and you can see how we score goals," Ovechkin said. "We just put bodies in front of Lundqvist and it goes in."

Meanwhile, the team that won, on the road, piling up 4 goals on what had been a seemingly unbeatable goaltender and winning the special teams battle yet again against what had been the most dangerous power play in the NHL, is completely unsatisfied with their game.

They're saying things like this:
"I think tonight was probably our worst game in the series and we find a way to win, and we give ourselves a chance going back to Game 7," Rangers center Derek Stepan said.

I hope the Caps stay really really happy with their performance over the next couple of days.

If the Rangers get eliminated, the worst part will be Meta not posting ITT anymore.

Consistantly a good source of media quotes, reactions and bits and pieces from the Rangers. Always feel like I'm keeping up with what's going on the East side somewhat.

Stick tap, meta.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
If the Rangers get eliminated, the worst part will be Meta not posting ITT anymore.

Consistantly a good source of media quotes, reactions and bits and pieces from the Rangers. Always feel like I'm keeping up with what's going on the East side somewhat.

Stick tap, meta.

J1Q3OpP.gif

Also, I particularly love the little snippet from the front cover of the NY Post today with Nash Christ. :D

5_11rnsmc.jpg

LifeLike

The Habs are my Favorite team but I predicted the Bolts in 4 games.
The Habs attack is such a disaster, they are in the obligation to play the trap. This is why they had a successful season. But it didn't work against the lightning for the whole season. Unless Therrien dump the trap for another play style we MIGHT have a chance but we all know thats not gonna happen.

Wow looks like I was wrong !!
Do you guys think the Habs have what it takes to win the series?

zroid

Banned
I think I had Bolts in 6, Rags in 7, Hawks in 7, and Ducks in 6

Flames and Wild let me down a little bit, but at least I got the teams right :p

Still have a chance to get both the team and the series length right in the East! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom