• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's Cooper's problem with Drouin? That's rough, although whatever rookie that plays in Callahan's spot is guaranteed a goal, so maybe it's not so dumb after all.

What a weird time to do this for. Maybe a game 7 or Finals game, against the Flames is odd.

Anaheim essentially got two bye series in a row.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
cookie_monster_waiting.gif

iLLmAtlc

If this was a Canadian market the fans would be screaming bloody murder over Drouin

E: I'm actually criticizing the Canadian markets with this

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Bishop looked nervous walking into the arena...
I thought so too. When I was at the last game it was funny because he almost never left his crease during TV timeouts and was just hunched over and a few lightning guys would come by and tap him. Not sure if that's normal for him or not.

zroid

Banned
I respek the tradition of anthem singing, but I would prefer if they just changed it to only doing it at home openers for the regular season (and maybe other special occasions on a case-by-case basis). And in the playoffs, do it once at each arena, per series (so Game 1 and Game 3).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom