• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
DVu3wft.gif

/dead

Giggzy

I've got some white hairs, but they're in weird spots. One grows freakishly long in my nostril until it starts turtling out my nose.

I have another right between my eyes. I never notice this one. You think I would due to its location, but it hides very well. I never catch it before someone else does.

The last one is around my left nipple. This one sticks out very vividly. I like this one, so I don't pluck it like I do the other two.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Still no Drouin even with Cally out? Huh?

All healthy Rangers on the ice for practice today. Yes, that includes Ryan McDonagh. No, that does not include Mats Zuccarello.

With the Rangers having last change for Game 7, default pairings are back to Staal-Boyle, Yandle-Klein.

Also, holy FUCK at these ticket prices for Game 7. The get-in price is $400.

Tickets similar to mine are being listed between $600-850. This is only the second round!

I'm playing season mode in an old Hockey Game (2K9)and one of trades negotiations was Dion Phaneuf and Draft Picks for Carey Price.

I haven't laughed so hard in awhile.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Harding announced his retirement :(

Incredible achievement to be able to play at the highest level with a disease as debilitating as MS though, all the kudos to him. Hope he gets a role with the team as an advocate or something.

ZeroGravity

Joe Smith @TBTimes_JSmith
Drouin says he doesn't know if he's in. Doesn't look like he will be playing tonight. Marchessault a game time decision
Are you fucking kidding me Cooper

Just fucking let Montreal run you guys out of the building tonight.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
They're going to be amped all to hell after that rousing Bette Midler performance last night, so I wouldn't worry too much.
Depends on whether or not she did "Rochelle Rochelle".

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Ah, 3. That's actually a more interesting coincidence. Thought it was just 2 years.

7 May 13, 2015 7:30pm Washington Capitals – – 3–3
7 May 13, 2014 7:00pm @ Pittsburgh Penguins 2–1 Lundqvist Rangers win 4–3
7 May 13, 2013 8:00PM @ Washington Capitals 5–0 Lundqvist Rangers win 4–3

COMBO BREAKER

7 May 12, 2012 Washington Capitals 1–2 Lundqvist Rangers win 4–3

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
What's Cooper's problem with Drouin? That's rough, although whatever rookie that plays in Callahan's spot is guaranteed a goal, so maybe it's not so dumb after all.

What a weird time to do this for. Maybe a game 7 or Finals game, against the Flames is odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom