• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Quick likely will.

LongQuestionableKentrosaurus.gif

I feel bad for Hiller. His playoffs numbers are good yet he was usurped by Gibson last year and wasn't re-signed by Anaheim. Then he goes to Calgary, alternates the starting job with Ramo all season, plays well against Vancouver, and then is yanked early against the Ducks in Game 1 and never sees the ice again. To be fair, Ramo wasn't the reason the Flames lost the series but the whole team was unprepared in Game 1.

Ramo is a pending UFA and Ortio is likely ready to be the backup, so Hiller will be back in the net next season.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Socreges

Never suffered for lack of hair. That said, I shave my head somewhat so it looks good. And I don't have a weird skull.

Fucking baldist scum

I'm starting to recede a little bit and I'm sweating it, because I can feel that my skull is weird looking as fuck.

zroid

Banned
I had a haircutting mishap a couple years ago and ended up getting nearly shaved clean. It actually wasn't as bad as I was expecting...

My mom totally freaked out though :lol

Calamari41

41 > 38
Oh gosh, can we please? We have no need for grit and toughness anymore. Take a seat, Jackman. You did your part. This is a series of speed and trying to outdeke Duncan Teef.

How do you expect us to buy time and space for a center ice knuckle puck attempt if you remove our physicality from the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom