• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

zroid

Banned
this just has the feel of a regular season Habs game

which means they're just waiting till the 3rd period to turn it on

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Forget it, they just need to block Bishop's view and shoot from the circle, but they aren't even getting shots.

"That's all folks!" - Michel Therrien

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
I like when the Habs are forced to play actual offence(rather than just cherry picking and counter attacking), the game is so much more exciting when they can't shit up the neutral zone.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I like when the Habs are forced to play actual offence(rather than just cherry picking and counter attacking), the game is so much more exciting when they can't shit up the neutral zone.

What? You're implying Therrien has employed an effective strategy, Habs never shit up the neutral zone, watch. They continue backing up until they're below the faceoff circle.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
What? You're implying Therrien has employed an effective strategy, Habs never shit up the neutral zone, watch. They continue backing up until they're below the faceoff circle.

I know Habs fans like to rag on Therrien but he's outcoached the opposing coach two series in a row now.

The system they have going is extremely effective, it's just annoying as hell to watch because it makes the game boring if the Habs are leading.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I know Habs fans like to rag on Therrien but he's outcoached the opposing coach two series in a row now.

The system they have going is extremely effective, it's just annoying as hell to watch because it makes the game boring if the Habs are leading.

lol

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

Back up and let Price make all the saves?

Habs give up their own blueline easier than any team in the league.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
there was totally a controller disconnected moment near the habs door/tampa blue line just a moment ago... ~5 minutes left

hab player just drifted right past a crowd of players... and the puck... and didn't react to anything

it was odd.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Montreal was getting some pressure, good time to take a penalty and take away all of Montreals momentum by giving them a power play.

Still waiting for Therrien to actually make adjustments. How about some line changes ?
Respek the system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom