• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Back up and let Price make all the saves?

Habs give up their own blueline easier than any team in the league.

I think, because you guys are Habs fans, you're more critical of the team, but I definitely don't see it that way as an opposing fan.

zroid

Banned
I think, because you guys are Habs fans, you're more critical of the team, but I definitely don't see it that way as an opposing fan.
yeah to be honest the Habs have been really good at protecting the blueline in the playoffs

it's weird how much their game has changed from the regular season. doesn't seem to be happening tonight though.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

They get good back pressure from their forwards, but I hate when the defencemen constantly back up until they're almost on top of Price.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Your 2014-2015 Conn Smythe winner, the Tampa Bay Goal Posts!!!!!

If Bishop had anymore horseshoes, he'd be an actual horse.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Hey Habs, just saying, but if you wanna score 3 goals on Bishop you should start by getting more shots than 13

EDIT: AAAAND that's the series gg Habs

dankir

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

come on why is it so easy... fuckig bullshit.

Cake Boss

Banned
I can't...

0oBGY.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Where the fuck is Zero btw, that motherfucker vatsep reverse jinx'd the fuck out of their power play.

probably choking on his own vomit somewhere in bumfuck Alabama or wherever he lives, drinking himself to a happy death

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Not even mad, Tampa got pretty much every bounce this series. The only thing that pisses me off is how awful the PP has been for most of the playoffs which is a carry over from the regular season and was never addressed.

Montreal will never go for an English-only speaking coach.

Game, set and match, Tampa Bay. Hope Montreal's brought their clubs.Time to hit the links.
If Babcock wanted to coach Montreal, they would make it happen. If any English coach could land that job, it's Babcock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom