• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ovi Is a better leader than Stamkos

djgtu52.gif

Calamari41

41 > 38
This is a The Interview reference right? I need to re-watch that movie, hehe.

Nah, some random Rangers fan nobody had seen before or since came in around the time of the President's Trophy clinch and started going HAM on us plebs.

The main thrust of his thesis was that we hate him because we ain't him.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
By the way, I'm sure this was mentioned on TV, but those 5 straight Game 7 wins of ours?

The Rangers never trailed in any of those games.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
LOL Green

out of the box, cross-check, back into the box :lol

one of these PP's the Rags have to score, right?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
That looked like a bit of acting with the whole laying on the ice and everything.
I was going to say the same thing. Definitely a stupid and dirty play, but Giradi looked like he was milking it, looked up and once he got the penalty was all good.

"Sharks was chosen from 2300 entries in San Jose's name-the-team contest. The other finalists included Rubber Puckies, Screaming Squids, Salty Dogs, and Blades."

Oh my god, I would trade anything to have had the Sharks be named The Rubber Puckies. Anything.

HOLY

SHIT

RUBBER PUCKIES-AGE ASSEMBLE

Montresor

God the caps are such an awesome fucking team. I love how on that Ovechkin shift they go right back into the game and get a bunch of good chances after letting in that PP goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom