• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one of those rare playoff times I can say MAF is playing better than the team in front of him. As much as I don't care, I kinda want to see what would happen in Pitts should the Rangers sweep the Pens.
What? When has Pittsburgh ever torched their city? What a stupid comment

Alucard

Banned
Eh, second goal shouldn't have happened due to bullshit penalty, but the Pens' transition game out of their own zone was terrible in that period. Passes were too slow and the guys up front skated up too far. Gotta come back more and skate harder to get open.

Props to the Rags for being all over them, though.

Thank you MAF for keeping it as close as possible. Could've been worse.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Crosby only played 3:42 in the first. That's really the one major benefit of having all that power play time.

I'm guessing he'll be getting double shifted a ton throughout the third especially.

Malkin remains the one true threat.

Crosby only played 3:42 in the first. That's really the one major benefit of having all that power play time.

I'm guessing he'll be getting double shifted a ton throughout the third especially.

We don't really double shift the two of them like we used to.

Alucard

Banned

Malkin being a threat is something that hasn't really happened in weeks.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Heading to the Pond! Good luck, Jets Nation...

Let's do this, Ducks! You guys are going to have to fill in for me with the gifs, I doubt I'll be looking at my phone until it's all over.

LGAhSyz_zpswjhjqpym.gif

Not what I was getting at, but thanks for the over-reaction. I meant to the team genius.
That's not really intelligent either due to the injuries if you read my other post. Were not boring up the team after having half the team injured but thanks for the concern and insults :)

Comeau being money again? Finally

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Datsyuk needs to play into his 40s like Jagr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom